Life via instagram


My sunday look with my new favorite item ,the golden ring finger .



1-4. Eating and working out. I've started the year in a positive way and I'm proud .


1. My boyfriend and me fooling around while visiting a friend 2. My new BB cream from Yves Rocher that I just adore and find it the best one till now 3. Some presents that I've received, I love body lotions and although I have plenty I just can't get enough 4. Time for a selfie .


1. I'm crazy about necklaces and I keep them in the most lovely pink box 2. Gingerbread - my all time favorite 3. Learning how to make curls with a flat iron 4. Exploring the city at night with my baby .


My rain boots that I've recently found and they were on sale too ! I call that faith .


1. My current phone screen , It keeps me more down to earth 2. My baby girl that I just love .


Kisses R.








Comments

Popular Posts