Addiction


Because the weather this days was warmer I could just go out with only my faux fur vest on . As you've probably seen I am a fan of fur vests , they keep you warm and also gives you that chic look . 
Today I choose to wear my brick-red fluffy vest , I kept the rest of the outfit in neutral tones so that the main focus will be the vest . 
This is my on the go outfit , prefect for a busy day that's ahead . 
Have a wonderful day loves . 































I was wearing 
Blouse  Here
Jacket  Here
Faux Fur Vest
Jeans  Here
Boots  Here
Orient silver Watch  Here
Custom made ring  



In love with this song 





Kisses R.



Comments

  1. Awesome outfit and cool pics :D
    Super nice Blog

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/weekend-pics.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts