Life via instagram


My favorite quote ,my mantra .



1. My new lovely heart shaped ring ,so cute and tiny but gives a nice look to the outfit 2. Lately I'm into glitter, and this evening bag is perfect for a night out 3.-4. Part of my jewelry collection.


  
Fooling around and showing off my curls , I told you guys I'm learning how to make curls with a flat iron , well I think I'm getting good at it :) 



Trying to stick to healthy food more than a week , I always say to myself I'm gonna eat a healthy breakfast but I end up eating on the run every morning.


 
1. I just bought this and I'm looking forward to see how it looks on my nails , I'll post on instagram so stay tune loves 2. Found this great wall painting while shopping and instantly loved it , it's the first thing I see in the morning so it gives me a good vibe all day long 3. Trying some vitamins , but only taking them when I'm going to the gym , so far so good 4. My arm candy , made me feel like a goddess , for more click  here



Somehow I got the flu , I'm pretty good at this really, so far the past 2 days I've been laying in my bed with hot tea next to me and American Horror Story marathon on laptop .



1. Instapic while shopping with my love 2. My baby's killer smile ,one glimpse at his smile and I know why he's the one for me.



1. A cup of mulled wine with orange and a movie = perfect evening 2. A relaxed evening with friends 3. All black for a sunny day more here 4. Mixing and matching my new wedge sneakers.



My essential accessories for our mini trip , perfect view .




My new facebook cover , for more click here 





Have a great week-end loves ! 


Kisses R. 

Comments

Popular Posts