Little Red Riding Hood





“There's always room for a story that can transport people to 

another place.” 





That's exactly how this lovely skirt makes me fell , like riding hood , my own fairy tale . I wanted to wear this for some time and finally the weather got warmer and I could go outside without my super thick coat . How I dress can change my mood , if I wear a girly dress I immediately feel more feminine , on the opposite when I wear my ripped jeans and sneakers , well I just feel like a real tomboy . 


“It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own 
head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are.We 
build ourselves out of that story.” 



Love feeling a bit different every day , love that effect clothes can give you . For today , I felt more lady like , choosing this awesome orange shirt , makes me feel that spring is just around the corner , black fedora and gold studded clutch . The black stilettos just blended everything perfectly . 






 “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” 






















“The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.” 










I was wearing 
Skirt / H&M
Blouse / H&M
Fedora / H&M
Stilettos / New Look
Clutch / Zara
Accessories /  Kooshi



Enjoy you're day loves !


Kisses R.




Comments

  1. I love the studded clutch and the hat, it really pulls it all together :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt! You are so beautifuuul!! :):) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ce mult imi place combinatia !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roxanne, how are you? Very chic this red skirt .....with the total black look are amazing!!!
    Love,
    Eni K.

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eniwhere-Fashion/495867350525920

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hy, I'm fine , hope you are too , thank you I love the skirt also xoxo

      Delete
  5. Awesome outfit and super cool pics
    Good job! :)

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/white-walls.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love this hat!!;)
    www.sivafashiontips.blogspot.it
    Follow us if u want! Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts