Gold & White






So lately , I'm into gold and white and love matching those two together , from clothes to accessories . 
This obsession drove me to buy a gold watch this week and I can't wait for summer , it will look absolutely gorgeous with a tan skin , a white oversized tee and short jeans .
I'll be mixing a lot this summer , gold and white , can't wait for that sun kissed skin .
Do you like this two together ?
Enjoy the photos and imagine summer 2014 ! Have a great day loves ! 











A cute outfit , that you can wear all day and you can easily change it for evening by adding some heels and a glam clutch. 





Kisses R.


Comments

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog award.
    Come check it out on my blog:
    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts