Ripped jeans and orange bag




We all shine on...like the moon and the stars and the sun..."

Hello dear readers , I can finally go out just in my blazer without any jackets or coats , I can literally say summer is coming  .
This is the first time I wear this lovely colored blazer , I like how versatile it is , it looks great with jeans , shirts , paired with heels or sneakers , you can pretty much wear it everyday !
For today I mixed it with my ripped jeans and soft pink tee and spice it out a lil' with a pair of high heels , a perfect look to start the week-end . 
I've chosen a big orange bag to complete my look , do you guys like the outfit ? Feel free to write me, I'll be happy to know your thoughts  .



















Get the look 
Blazer/ New Yorker | Tee / Forever21 
Jeans / New Look | Heels / H&M
Bag / Local store 

As I told you yesterday I'm collaborating with www.minipopup.com for their online shop, you can visit me  here and you can buy anything you like, there are over 4000 items so check it out ! Enjoy loves !

Have a lovely week-end ! 

P.S We are planing another getaway on Sunday so stay tuned to see where xoxo


Kisses R.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts