DIY jewelry mania !







“Jewelry, I'm telling you. It's a thing. And love. And maybe 

danger.” 



Hello loves , today I made a special post for all jewelry lovers out 
there ! If you are like me and have you're house literally full of 
jewelry  but you never find what you want or you simply forget what you have and that's all because we don't have a clever way to organize our stuff .
But don't you worry I found some great ideas and I want to share them with you ! 


Use small bowls for your rings or watches , they look great and you can see all of them in one place .


  
Found this great DIY project on +Pinterest , perfect for our long necklaces , a must try for this week'end ! 









Also , a great way for storage is our drawers , big enough to store all the jewelry .




I just love boxes, you can find them in different shapes or color . A great way to stack all your stuff.


We mustn't forget about our sunglasses , I always throw them somewhere and I end up with scratches on them . I will start organize them properly !  Here are two cute ways ! 








Hope you will find this post usefully and please share with me how you keep your jewelry ! 




Kisses R.

Comments

Popular Posts