Tropical outfit





“The real traveller is the one who continues his journey even if 

the road ends!” 



You know me I just love to wander on narrow streets , secret forests or places I've never been only to discover the beauty that lays within . This time we went on a ' tropical forest expedition ' to a place near the city . 
Just felt in love with all that green ! 
I was wearing my favorite pair of ripped jeans , a lace tee ,a blue silk blouse and my new sneakers and bag . 
Had a really good time shooting in this place hope you'll enjoy the photos loves ! 
































Get the look 
Tee & Shirt H&M / Jeans New Look 
Bag Avon / Sneakers gift 
Accessories  here


Kisses R.



Comments

  1. Hiya Lovely, I've nominated you for the liebster award. You can find the questions and everything on my blog :) xx
    http://ashleighrhiane.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-award-again.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts