Mint watch and yellow dress






Happy Friday loves ! I've got a brand new summerlicious post for you !
I've received this beautiful mint watch a few days ago from TheHangout boutique and it was love at first sigh , I'm already thinking of buying another one , the only problem is that I love all of them ! 
Till then I leave you with these lovely photos taken yesterday wearing my yellow dress and feeling like I'm on vacation . 
Enjoy the photos and have a sunny week-end ! Love R.
































Get the look 
Dress & Sunglasses from H&M 
Fedora gift / Sandals similar here
Watch from TheHangout



Love & Kisses 



Kisses R.



Comments

  1. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right.
    This publish actually made my day. You cann't consider just how much
    time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    my blog; nieruchomoƛci bydgoszcz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts