Wednesday, July 2, 2014

the Secret Garden



“And the secret garden bloomed and bloomed and every morning 

revealed new miracles.” 



Good morning loves , pour yourselves a cup of coffee and join me in the Secret Garden [...]

I had picture myself in a white outfit just strolling through the paved paths of the garden. I knew I wanted to wear the new doll skirt from +Stradivarius and a silky shirt but wasn't really set on the shoes , it was between the white ones and the mint ones . 
Well , the mint ones won , just because I love how they stand out .
What do you think loves , white or mint ? 

Had an incredible day so let's escape the city and walk with me through the Garden ...Enjoy ! 




















Get the look 
Shirt from H&M / Skirt from Stradivarius 
Shoes similar here/ Watch here
Accessories from New Look 





Kisses R.

4 comments:

  1. CE bine arata albul pe nuanta pielii tale, perfect!!
    Imi place modelul de camasa neglijent, lejer impreuna cu fustita diafana si pantofii mint <3

    http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

    PS: Am si un giveaway dragut pe blog, te astept :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi :* m-am inscris :) Succes cu blogul arata superb xoxo

      Delete
  2. Buna alegere pantofii minty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. çok zarif ve çok çekici bir outfit..
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete