the Secret Garden



“And the secret garden bloomed and bloomed and every morning 

revealed new miracles.” 



Good morning loves , pour yourselves a cup of coffee and join me in the Secret Garden [...]

I had picture myself in a white outfit just strolling through the paved paths of the garden. I knew I wanted to wear the new doll skirt from +Stradivarius and a silky shirt but wasn't really set on the shoes , it was between the white ones and the mint ones . 
Well , the mint ones won , just because I love how they stand out .
What do you think loves , white or mint ? 

Had an incredible day so let's escape the city and walk with me through the Garden ...Enjoy ! 




















Get the look 
Shirt from H&M / Skirt from Stradivarius 
Shoes similar here/ Watch here
Accessories from New Look 





Kisses R.

Comments

  1. CE bine arata albul pe nuanta pielii tale, perfect!!
    Imi place modelul de camasa neglijent, lejer impreuna cu fustita diafana si pantofii mint <3

    http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

    PS: Am si un giveaway dragut pe blog, te astept :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi :* m-am inscris :) Succes cu blogul arata superb xoxo

      Delete
  2. Buna alegere pantofii minty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. çok zarif ve çok çekici bir outfit..
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts