Nature









Nature, in the broadest sense, is equivalent to 

the naturalphysical, or material world or universe.

 "Nature" refers to the phenomena of the physical world, and 

also to life in general. It ranges in scale from 

the subatomic to the cosmic.






Life is nature . That simple . Give me a day in nature and you'll have my heart . 




I wish you could smell the fresh air and feel the warm sun caressing your body , take advantage of this warm October and spend a day outside . Just you and it | nature | . 












Live . Feel . Love . Repeat . 








I love the light in this photos and I have to say my love did a great job , and hi's getting better every day . 























Zara t shirt / H&M skirt & glasses / Miniprix slippers / Orient watch . 

Natural "Happening or operating in accordance with the ordinary course of nature". Oxford Shorter English Dictionary says the word in this sense is first found in 1477.


My definition of Natural is hi's smile . Just that . Only that . 













Kisses from the girl that does that blog thing ! 

Comments

Popular Posts