#travelwithus




“I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.” 






After attending our friends wedding on Saturday , we felt the urge to go on a short road trip . We woke up to early , I mean I literally pulled my fiance out of the bed :) . I made him coffee so my sin was forgiven . 
With our hot coffee and new camera on board we were ready for a sunny day ahead . 




We had a great day , the October sun was friendly with us  . I leave you with some shoots , have a great day loves ! 


















































H&M look / Orient silver watch 

Highlight foundation nr 250 Eva Garden / Baby lips Maybelline lipbalm

Comments

  1. probably just a typing mistake but still it could be corrected: "We woke up too early"

    nice post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts