Monday, January 12, 2015

Organic feel








“A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement” 



It's past 12 pm and I'm lying in my bed tired but not quite ready to sleep , you can tell it was monday today , before I say goodnight  I want to tell you a little secret .

This cold weather isn't doing our skin any good and we need to protect it even more these days when the temperatures go below 0 degress . 

One night I was searching the web and I found something that caught my atttention , a web site that sels organic products , after more than a hour spend on their site , I chose to order a bottle of rose water and almond oil . 

After one month of use I have to say I'm very happy with the result , and I'm on my second order for another rose water and this time I want to try some organic coconut oil also  , sounds yummy ! 






 Almond Oil 

Is one of the most popular vegetable oil , recommendet for all skin types , especially for dry skin . 
I use it on my face , the cold air  really dries my skin so every night I put a little on a cotton pad and gently rub my face . 
I also use it on my lips and hands , the oil penetrates the skin instantly , leaving it soft and healthy looking . 
Recently I used it on my hair tips , the result is a shinny & strong hair . 




Rose Water 

Is a nobil tonic suitable for all skin types , antiage that moisturizes and refreshes the skin . 

I use it with the almond oil to clean my eyes instead of a regular cleansing . It really works and my eyes stop weeping like they did before . Besides the cleaning it also hydrates my eyes area . 

Every morning I clean my face with a cotton pad soaked in rose water , it's a wonderful way to start the day , the smell and feeling are just divine . 





I think I made a really nice choice , can't wait for my next order to come ! 

You can find them on facebook  Elemental  or on web http://www.elemental.eu/ro/ . 




Hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful ! xoxo




Love R .
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note Cosmetics