Eos love




Foto Eos USA 



Although it's almost March it seems that this winter isn't going away so I though I'll show you my secret for smooth lips . I first got my eos this summer , then I chose Strawberry Sorbet flavor and I just loved it . I still have the first one , even if I used it almost every day , but I was dying to try another flavor so I chose the Mint one ; and the feel you get when stepping out in the cold air is just a real pleasure. I've already set my eyes on another flavor Coconut milk , but I'll keep that for summer. 

Eos lip balm  is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • Precisely glides on lips
  • Twist-off top








Strawberry Sorbet

Show your lips some love with a lip balm as delicious and refreshing as the irresistible dessert.



Sweet Mint
Smooth on the refreshing essence of sweet mint and give your lips the moisture they crave.



You can also find hand lotions also with the same smell as you lip eos , it leaves your hands soft & with a subtle fragrance.  I have mine in Berry Blossom flavor.
The delightfully nourishing hand lotion. A combination of velvety softness and refreshing, light fragrance, eos hand lotion is packed with nourishing shea butter, aloe, oats and antioxidants to keep your hands beautiful, soft and smooth.
  • 24 hour moisture
  • Fast-absorbing & non-greasy
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • No animal by-products










You can find all this flavors and more on facebook . My beauty dealer is Melisa , a sweet girl that I found by accident on facebook last summer and it's a pleasure to order from her . 
More here

Have a nice day loves ! 

R. 


Comments

Popular Posts