#8March with EvaGarden






"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel


International Women's Day is celebrated on March 8th. This day celebrates the life of a woman who faces hardships with her inner strength. 
Welcome back dears , hope you had a great week & a fresh start . On friday , I went to a pre #8march party hosted by Alpa Est & between the sweets and the girls talk I manage to snap some photos to show you how relaxing & lovely it was . 
The girls were greeted with gifts & smiles, everyone who stepped inside went home with a goodie bag . 

The party was a success and I can't wait for the next one ! 

Thank you my darling Alina for the invite & for making my day even better ! 





























Visit the showroom on Sucevei street in Oradea or online at alpaest.ro


Comments

Popular Posts