#tbt Summer's calling


“summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to quiet people. for those few months, you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are, and that cut-grass smell in the air and the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool give you a courage you don’t have the rest of the year. you can be grateful and easy, with no eyes on you, and no past. summer just opens the door and lets you out.” 


Today i felt the urge to lay in the sun with a lemonade in my hand and the warm air in my face ... well the weather played me and i ended up on the couch with a lemonade but not the sun . I just hope with this long week-end ahead i'll get my chance . 

But , till then i had our photos from last summer to comfort my soul . We had a full week last summer , we planned of going to the mountains but somehow we ended up going to the sea side also . 

The best trips are those unplanned , cheers to that ! 

So if you too are waiting for summer to come , here are some photos to take your mind of it , for 10 minutes at least . 

Have a great week-ed loves ! 


















Comments

Popular Posts