Dry skin




So it looks like December is still with us, oh well, let’s put up the Christmas tree and be jolly πŸŽ…πŸΌ. 

Joke aside, the weather it’s still cold so i’m not changing my skin routine just yet. 

I have dry skin, especially on cold months when the air isn’t my bff. 

So what makes my skin feel all nice & soft? Scroll down to find out ! 



I start my routine in the shower, using my Lipikar Synder Ap+ cream wash from La Roche-Posay, every single day. This one i use all year round. Lipikar Syndet AP+ immediately soothes atopic eczema-prone skin and helps reduce severe dryness starting in the shower.


Then i use the body cream to moisture my skin, i love it because it’s fragrance free & quicky absorbs into skin. This cream really helphed me with my dry skin. It’s specially designed for atopic eczema-prone skin and extra dry skin.
LIPIKAR BAUME AP+ with Aqua Posae Filiformis, an exclusive patented active ingredient, to act on the 2 determining factors for atopic eczema-prone skin:
- Re-establish and stabilize the microbiome’s balance.
- Restore and preserve the skin barrier.
All within a formula concentrated with Niacinamide and Shea Butter (20%) and developed using a minimum number of ingredients selected for their efficacy and safety. I use it on my face also. 

  • πŸ‚Extreme dryness, atopy-prone skin
  • πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦‍πŸ‘¦Babies, children & adults
  • πŸ‘±πŸ»‍♀️Body & face
  • πŸ‘ƒπŸ»Fragrance-free



THERMAL SPRING WATER

The unique properties of a dermatological treatment water every day.

The soothing, softening power of a water naturally rich in antioxidant Selenium.
La Roche-Posay THERMAL SPRING WATER: the essential step to treating sensitive or irritated skin. Its virtues have been demonstrated in clinical trials conducted in collaboration with teams of dermatologists.

I simply can’t live without this, i use it multiples times a day, even after make-up, it just makes my skin feel so damn good. 



CICAPLAST Lèvres proved to be effective for:
  • • limiting dehydration in the short term
  • • contributing to the cutaneous barrier reconstruction in deep
  • • immediately favoring soothing sensations
  • • lastingly improving cutaneous comfort.
  • I use it daily, especially at the gym & on our daily walk when my lips feel extra dry( biting them is’s helping but πŸ™…πŸ»‍♀️ ) 


P.S My baby is also using them ( but not the lip balm ), because she also has dry skin like her mommy, well not anymore πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ, and she loves them ! 

P.P.S Ask youre baby’s pediatrician before using anything on them. 



Comments

Popular Posts