Lucky number eight


8 (八, BĀ) - LUCKY8 is the luckiest number in Chinese culture because 八 sounds like 發 (fa), which means “wealth”, “fortune”, and “prosper” in Chinese. Multiples of eight are even better, as 88 bears a resemblance to 囍 (shuāng xǐ), or “double happiness”.

Well, tattoos, i like that sh✨t ! 
I have 8 tattoos on my body, for now, and plane to have more, but every single one of my tattoos has a story, and it looks like i might have a new story for my 9th one. 

I had my 1st, eight years ago, on my 20th birthday as a gift from me to me. And since then i’ve gifted myself 7 times more. 

Tattoos are something you should look with love, years after years. 

And to answear the mighty question How will you look when you’re old? 
    - Sexy af. 













To be continued . . . 

Comments

Popular Posts