#2014 Highlights








“For last year's words belong to last year's language 

And next year's words await another voice.” 

Only a few hours separates us from #2015 ! so it's time to show you my #highlights of this year , my #1year of blogging ! A great year & i know 2015 will be even greater ! Thank you for all of your support loves and have A Happy New Year ! 

See you in #2015 !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In #2014 I gave my first interview for a fashion magazine , the experiemce was great and I can't wait for the next ones ! 


Read my interview here 

After that I started writting for Intoxicated Fashion magazine where I give fashion tips , you can read my articles here and here

I am a  fashion advisor for #Catwalk15 , an online app for instant fashion advice & style inspirations .































Started my collaboration with Alpa Est , importer of Eva Garden products and tied a new friendship and a short apperence at Cross the Line 




Some of my photos features 












 























-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for a great year ! Proud of my work and we won't stop here ! #1year Roxanne ! 



Love R . 

Comments

Popular Posts