Tan skin & flash tattoos


Summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to people. For those few months you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are. The fresh cut grass smell in the air & the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool, gives you courage you didn’t think you had. Summer just opens the door and lets you free.


Well not even the cold drink can't help me on this hot summer day , it's over 35 degrees Celsius and we're literally melting . 
While i'm sipping my homemade lemonade I can't stop thinking about palm trees , the ocean , the long walks on the beach ... I honestly can't wait for our honeymoon  . I already know what I'll pack & these #flashtattoos are definitely IN! 

Love how they look on that sun kissed skin & the feeling they give . Well I know they are perfect for a getaway but that didn't stop me of wearing them this week end  . 


and the next week end & ...


And you know me I'll be wearing them the whole summer ! And the great thing is that you can wear them to the pool & look fabulous ! They are water proof and can last up to 7 days ! 

So let's sparkle this summer girls ! xoxo 















 I'm wearing #flashtattoos from @Belle Jewels 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts