Friday, February 21, 2014

Ombre jeans




“Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...

"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the 

sunshine...” 





Yes , spring is coming and I couldn't be happier , I just love outdoor photos and now I can take them without freezing and having my nose all red like Rudolph . 
I felt in love with " ombre mania"  last year when I had my hair done like that . I found them at +H&M  and immediately bought them , they just look great with a white tee and a leather jacket , effortless chic .
I kept it simple , the jeans were the main focus and they popped out real nice . 
A relaxed outfit for a relaxed day , it's week end loves ! Have a great time !


“Relax. Refresh. Renew. Play. Sing. Laugh. Enjoy. Forgive. Dance. Love. Hug. Share. Kiss. Create. Explore. Hope. Listen. Dare. Trust. Dream. Learn. TODAY!” 





















I was wearing 
Jeans / H&M
Tee / H&M
Jacket / Terranova
Boots / H&M



Hit play and enjoy !




Kisses R.



1 comment:

Note Cosmetics