Wanderlust




" A great desire to travel and rove "
Wanderlust  




Even if I know my hometown quite well , I never get enough of wondering aimlessly through narrow streets , the city is full of old houses with great history behind them , just waiting to take you're breath away .
I just love how the old combines with the new . We're making plans for a new trip " The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page " , we need to recharge our batteries for spring . I'll let you know where, when we'll decide and of course lot's of photos . 

“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.”


 
I love taking pictures , everywhere I go I take them , I like looking at old pictures and remembering all the good times we had , I just wish my eyes could take pictures .
Well, for today I chose a casual look for strolling around the town , wearing my comfy wedge sneakers and a grey oversized vest.














































I was wearing 
Jeans / Pull&Bear
Blouse / Pull&Bear
Vest / Local store
Wedge Sneakers / New Yorker
Bag / Local store
Sunglasses / New Yorker


I am happy to tell you that my blog was recently added to National Blogging Championship ! So happy and I'll keep you posted !

Have a nice day !

Kisses R.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts