V day





“I've got nothing to do today but smile.” 




Hit play and let's start the day happy ! 




Hey loves , Happy Valentines ! I woke up full of energy this morning , that I would need later as is gonna be a very long but beautiful day. We are going to a restaurant tonight , my love and I so is going to be a nice relaxed evening , nothing over the top , just us. 
Between last minute shopping for today and some appointments I manage to take some photos with my Valentines day look .This is a more casual look I chose to wear in the day time while I finish my chores in town.For the evening I'll make a special post with the outfit .
I paired my white pants with my girly sweater and finished the look with my topcoat , that I can finally wear since is warmer now . 







































I was wearing 
Pants / H&M
Blouse / Mango
Coat / Stradivarius
Heels / New Look
Accessories / H&M


Have a nice day and week-end loves , see you on instagram ! 

Kisses R. 
 



Comments

  1. Super coool pics and outfit

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/cold-hangar.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your outfit. We also have a blog, http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/, if you want watch it and if you like do not hesitate to follow

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft colors, and your accessories are perfect!
    Thanks for the follow, followed back! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts