Modern Chateau




Hello loves , I know I haven't wrote in a while but I had lots of things to do and not so much time to do them . I've started working for Zara Romania and this pretty much fills all my time . But not to worry I will make time to write on blog . 
In this post I want to show you our short trip we did this Sunday . 
Honestly we just drove without any plans ahead , only to escape the city and to have some time together .
My favorite place was a lovely garden with a real castle , a little one of course , but it was my modern chateau . 
Just perfect , the place , the garden , the chateau ... would love to live there . 









 Just a dream place ! 









This is how we spent our Sunday together , visiting lovely places in our country . How did you spend you're week loves ? 

lil' selfie before going , my trip outfit ! 


Make sure to follow me on instagram for my daily feeds ! 



Kisses R.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts