Mirror glasses



“Basically, I love glasses.” 


― Torii Nagomu




Since I've bought them last week I'm wearing them everyday , just love the shape and the blue lens . I was searching for some time now for the some mirror glasses and I found the perfect pair ! Got this babies from +H&M , while searching in the men's department,and guess what they fit perfectly ! Happy little girl :)  
Do you like this trend girls? Do you own a pair ? 
I find them very easy to combine with different styles , for today I went for a more basic look , ripped jeans and a grey tee , the blazer and sneakers turned my outfit in a more casual look . 
I have to say I love this outfit and it is very comfy and perfect for everyday . 
I wore this a few days ago when we went to the citadel , a perfect place in the heart of the city . 
We had a blast shooting this photos and also refueling our energy for a long week ahead.Oh I just love spring ! 
Enjoy the photos loves ! 

Can I live here please ?





























Get the look
Tee,Sneaker,Sunglasses from H&M
Blazer,Jeans from New Look
Bag similar here / Orient silver watch 



Have a Love day !


Kisses R.




Comments

  1. Love your pants

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
    Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!
    I'm not fan of this glasses for me, even trashed jeans, but I like to see on others. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jeans!
    http://www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts