Ordinary day




Diary

Also called journal is a record (originally in handwritten format) with discrete entries arranged by date reporting on what has happened over the course of a day or other period. A personal diary may include a person's experiences, and/or thoughts or feelings, including comment on current events outside the writer's direct experience .



Tuesday , January 20 , 2015 / just an ordinary day plus rain .  I woke up quite early even though my white warm sheets were luring me back to bed , a hot shower & a coconut scents body butter were  just the right ingredients to wake me up | well , and a large cup of coffee , of course . 


While I was looking for my lighter , I found something , something I forgot long ago , a precious notebook | brown suede leather with gold letters encrusted on it & filled with lost memories , my journal ...

“Journal writing is a voyage to the interior.” 


So I lit my cigarette , pulled the blanket over me & started walking on memory lane ...




So tonight I'll write , Today , 20 January 2015 ...



Have a great day loves ! 


Comments

Popular Posts