3rd day



“Every person needs to take one day away.  A day in which one consciously separates the past from the future.  Jobs, family, employers, and friends can exist one day without any one of us, and if our egos permit us to confess, they could exist eternally in our absence.  Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for.  Each of us needs to withdraw from the cares which will not withdraw from us.” 
― Maya AngelouWouldn't Take Nothing for My Journey Now

Our mini series are over loves , here is the last one and probably my favorite one . I knew this park but we never had the chance to go together till now . Not many of you know but I pretty much grew up in Timisoara ( my father was born here & most of my family  lives there ) ; my soul city as I like to say .

We spend the afternoon here , daydreaming & enjoying the warm weather . I finally had the chance to wear this lovely shirt with just a blazer ; &some ripped jeans and sneaker and you have a comfy outfit . 

I wish you a great Sunday loves ! xoxo

p.s still can't believe how warm and sunny was almost 3 weeks ago and just two days ago it was snowing here ! Please spring make up your mind .












Blazer & Shirt +PULL&BEAR   // Jeans +New Look //Sneakers +Zara  // Sunglasses +C&A Deutschland 

Comments

  1. Asta e parcul rozelor, nu ? Timisoara e unul dintre orasele mele preferate <3
    Imi place mult si tinuta ta, un look simplu, perfect pentru o plimbare ;)

    http://fashionsofa.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look! Love the jeans!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts