Into the blue







Happy Easter Everybody ! 

Hope you're having a relaxing & lovely day with your family and friends !

Ours started late ,  breakfast in bed kinda day but hey we need this from time to time . I'm writing this post from our backyard while sipping from my ice tea and playing with Tara aka our family pet | more like my baby :))| . Today is all about family . 
What are your plans for this beautiful spring day loves ? We have in mind  a long walk later and meting up with our friends tonight . 

Well I won't keep you much longer so here is the outfit I wore earlier this week feat. my @Divacharms happiness tee that I'm madly in love . 

Have a blast today & be happy ! xoxo 














 Sneakers & Jeans Zara // T shirt Divacharms // Coat Stradivarius / Watch Lorus |

Comments

  1. Lovely efortless look!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts