Apartment glimpse


“Home isn't where you're from, it's where you find light when all grows dark.” 

Home , our first home together , 2 years ago . Full of great memories , where every corner has a story of it's own . It was our sweet little escape , it was perfect and it still is but since  baby V came , she made us think about moving . I always loved living in an apartment , maybe because i grow up in one so for me living in a house wasn't really my thing . 

But all that changed almost 3 month ago , i want to see my baby play in the backyard while sipping on my morning coffee , i want her to be outside all the time not isolated between four walls .

I'll miss our small apartment but those early mornings and late nights in the backyard are something to look foreword to. 

Here are some insides from our place and next year we'll be sipping that coffee outside in the sun showing you our new place ! 






































Comments

Popular Posts