Back again with some yummi breakfast ideas that are ready in no time !
So let’s go. Here are my favorite breakfats in under 5 minutes!
1. Oatmeal with banana, dry fruites and seeds
Favorite ever, it’s super easy to do and super good for you.
• coconut milk 🥥
• banana 🍌
• dry fruites
• maple syrup
Just mix them up and enjoy🍓
2. Avocado toast with eggs
Simple? Hell ya 🥑
• 1 avocado
• 1 egg 🥚
• black pepper & some 🍋 juice
• whole bread
Boil the egg,smash the avocado then add a bit of lemon juice and black pepper ( i like to put some garlic as well ) and cut the 🍅.
3. Avocado toast with mushrooms
‘Cuz i loooove avocados 🥑. This is also simple it’s like the other one but with mushrooms on top 🙅🏻♀️, got it?
Tip: use frozen mushrooms, take less time to prepare, add some garlic & black pepper and enjoy the meal.
4. Grilled cheese with prosciutto & greens
I know i eat a lot of bread, but i try to eat it only in the morning and not everyday.
• whole bread
• cheese ( gouda )
• baby spinach
• black pepper ( i try to avoid salt as much as i can & instead use pepper on everything )
I butter the bread, put the cheese ( a loooot 🧀🧀 ), 2 slices of proscitto & wait for them to be nice and crispy. As a salate i just throw some 🥒🥒and baby spinach on the plate.
I eat spinach almost everyday, in salads, smoothies, or just plain simple on a toasted bread and top with prosciutto like below 👇🏻. It doesn't get any simpler than that.
5. Banana pancakes
This takes me 10 minutes, but hey it’s worth it! 🥞🥞
• 1 large banana
• 2 medium eggs, beaten
• pinch of baking powder
• splash of vanilla extract
• 1 tsp oil or butter
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork until it resembles a thick purée. Stir in the eggs, baking powder and vanilla.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or pancake pan over a medium heat and brush with half the oil. Using half the batter, spoon two pancakes into the pan, cook for 1-2 mins each side, then tip onto a plate. Repeat the process with the remaining oil or butter. Top the pancakes with banana & maple syrup.