Testing Foreo


 The prettiest thing i own in my toiletry bag is Foreo Luna Mini 2. 

I had my mind on it since last year, read all the reviews i could find over and over and decided to just buy it and test it for myself. 

And my only regret is that i should have bought it sooner. It’s simply amazing. 



I use it twice a day, in the morning and in the evening and my skin is softer and feels really clean. 

The LUNA mini 2’s 3-zone face brush is now 50% larger and made with softer silicone for a cleansing experience suitable for every skin type. Choose from eight intensities to find what works for you.

The T-Sonic pulsations deliver the unique ability to remove 99.5% of dirt and oil, as well as makeup residue and dead skin cells, and exfoliate without irritating the skin.

You can choose from 6 colors for your Luna, mine is in Pearl Pink ( girly i know ). 

Just 1 minute in the morning and 1 in the evening for a healthy looking skin. 

Yes, that easy. 

And it’s also very easy to use, just dampen your face and apply your daily cleanser. Wet the luna and turn it on. Gently glide it in circular motions over your face for 1 minute and then simply rinse and dry your face and apply your face cream. 

Simple.

But with great results. 

I’ve been using mine for a month now and my face has never been smoother.


And it’s waterproof so you can use it in the shower as well. 
You charge it for 1 hour and it’s good to go for 5 months of use ! 
How cool it’s that ! 





Overall, your skin will thank you for sure. 

If you’re using it already, feel free to tell me, can’t wait to read all about it. 

And by the way,

 Happy 8th of March ladies! Have a wonderful day!






Comments

Popular Posts