Big bag



“Elegance is timeless” 


― Habeeb Akande




Hello loves, I hope you are all well and full of energy for a new week. For me the week-end was for study , however I did take a break on Saturday , for celebrating 8th of March with my loved one. Did you have fun on Saturday girls ? 
I don't have a problem with Mondays , only when they start really really early :) , I've already had my breakfast had a meeting and drank two cups of coffee and it's not even 11 o'clock ! Busy bee today :) .
I shot some photos also with my outfit for today , a more classy look.
The main item of today , is my very large bag from +Avon , how about that ! I love the gold details on this bag and also the color. I can easily stack all my thinks I need and many thinks I probably don't need but I carry them with me also . I should make a post with what's in my bag , you guys would be amazed for sure , just for example I always carry two mini bottles of perfume , two notebooks and two hand creams ! I know , kind of a freak :) , do you want me to make a What's in my bag ? post girls ? Please let me know xoxo.

I leave you with today's photos and keep in touch on @facebook and @instagram !

P.S Tomorrow I'm doing my post for the Liebster Awards ! 
















I was wearing
Blouse / H&M
Cardigan / H&M
Pants / C&A
Boots / Local store
Bag / Avon
Necklaces / C&A

Have a nice day !

Kisses R.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts