The It item : Sunglasses


No there is not , and frankly you can't say no to a new bright pair of sunglasses . They make your outfit pop up , and we just love that , don't we girls ? :) 


Like the " Little Black Dress " , they too are a timeless item , especially as we can wear them all year round .


I was asked by www.glassesonline.com.hk if I would like to style an outfit based on their glasses , of course my response was a positive one . It was hard to choose just one pair from an incredible list of fabulous glasses , but finally I've chosen Marc By Marc Jacobs .


Model : MMJ 293S 7V5/JJ
 You will see soon the outfit I've chosen on their official facebook page https://www.facebook.com/glassesonline.com.hk and on their blog http://www.glassesonline.com.hk/blog/ .

Till then I leave you with two more outfits I've made based on their sunglasses , you cand find them both on their web page and also they are on sale right now !! So hurry up loves and buy youreself a new pair ! 

Police S8746 589G aviator


Ray-Ban RB5287F 2000

Kisses R. 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts