Life via instagram


I've got a hat situation , I'm becoming obsess with hats, in all colors and shapes. 






                            1.-2. My birthday present from my love , still my favorite jewel .





                    1. Found the perfect pink shade from L'Oreal for my skin type , helps me pull off a no make up day :) 2. I really miss summer, the hot weather, lying near the pool, wearing fewer clothes ! Summer please come already 3. Lovely roses from my love 4. My new baby, It was love at first sight , love the shape and color and although it appears small you can actually put a lot of stuff in it.




1.-2. Trying out some new products , the hand cream smells divine :) 





1. I bought some flying lanterns for our 1 year anniversary 2. My "faith" tattoo and my infinity bracelet.





Ate the most delicious and adorable cup cake .





1.Some play time with my girl 2. Can't believe how small she is and she's almost 2 years old.





1.My new frame , I love the quote so much that I will leave it like this 2. My better half , the person that supports me and makes me happy every minute of the day.




1.Double ring from h&m , and my nails for this week 2. Going to the gym on a cold day , always happy to work out.




 My last outfit post , you can find it here  http://roxirox.blogspot.ro/2014/01/winter-love.html





1.Found this lovely necklace also at h&m , I just adore their jewelry stall 2. A small present , because I'm into crosses lately.





You can also find me on facebook , make sure to hit like :)
https://www.facebook.com/roxanneblog





A photo of us which I adore , taken during our winter trip .



You can also find me on instagram@  http://instagram.com/chereiroxana



Kisses R.

Comments

Popular Posts