Winter love

Baby it's cold outside! I honestly feel like Christmas is right around the corner, since it didn't snow during the holidays and now the all town is wrapped in a white snow blanket.





We attended a friends birthday party on sunday and it was the perfect occasion to wear my new sweet blouse. I love the quote on it and the silk fabric , not so suitable for this cold weather but my cozy red coat kept me warm .



I love how the red from my coat stands up in this white landscape , enjoy the photos loves ! 



































I was wearing:
Stadivarius red coat 
Pull&Bear silk blouse and jeans
Local Store brown boots
H&M bag


I leave you with this song that's on repeat for days :) . Have a wonderful week loves .




Kisses R.



Comments

  1. What a wonderful coat also, the tee it's very glam! love them!
    kiss
    www.welovefashion.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweety , the color was the first thing that made me buy the coat <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts