Journey with Love

A while ago we "escaped" our daily routine and jumped in our car and went to Hungary .


We arrived earlier in the morning so we had time for shopping ,sightseeing and lots of photos.We really had a great time and we're planning to go again this week .
I'm not an indoor person , I like exploring and going to places , those things makes me happy.
I can't wait till saturday , I'll take lots of photos for you guys and also I'll make an outfit post so stay tune loves !




















Kisses R. 




Comments

  1. Hello, I wrote you yesterday, but I think there's been some mistake.
    I like your casual look.
    It must have been a beautiful day.
    In what city were you?
    Hello, kisses,
    Eni K.

    my last post http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/2014/01/floral-print-dress-e-la-mia-speedy-fare.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey , the comment didn't appear to me yesterday I don't know why .We were in Debrecen , Hungary . Thanks honey and I really like you're latest outfit post .
      Kisses R.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts